Friday, July 29, 2011

The Week that was

Dear Diary,

Phew! Oh how drained of energy I am!

Anyway, let me take some time out of my super hectic schedule and write to you the events of the past week.

It started last Sunday.

My uncle and his family have come from the US to visit us. They’re not here for long and that’s precisely why all our plans have become a hodgepodge.

I’m literally fishing out an hour or two after college hours to drop by and say Hello.

Our first visit to my Uncle was on Sunday itself. It was a weekend so we were all relaxed and we had lots of time to sit back and indulge in leisurely conversations.

But the dinner plan that we had on Wednesday took a toll on me. I had lectures going on till late afternoon; and with dinner scheduled that evening, there was no point going back home and coming to South Mumbai again. So I stopped by and rested at my Uncle’s residence in Mumbai Central.

Later that day, everyone gathered together and headed to the venue. We went to a terrace restaurant at Lower Parel. It was a beautiful place indeed. We had some real good food there.

Honestly, at this moment, I am tempted to admit that all the hard work of the day did pay off well that night. But indeed I was drained out of energy by then.

The next day at college was difficult. It was another long drawn out day, with a project submission only adding to the existing stress that I had.

And believe me, Thursday was no different :(

In spite of all this, I’m not yet relieved of all obligations. In the next 14 hours, I have another project submission due and then on Saturday, there’s a plan to watch a movie with my folks.

OMG! This reminds me I’m still way too busy to spare any time. I’m sorry buddy... got to go.

Will write to you again next week.

Till then,

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment